In accordance with government guidelines, Alderfen Marshes is reopening for Camping and Canoeing on the 4th July 2020. We are committed to operating with the safety of campers, staff and the local community in mind.
- A maximum of two private pitches will be occupied at any one time. Marshes, pitches and associated equipment will be colour coded for your use only.
- Any camping equipment hire (pots, pans etc) must be pre-ordered at least 48 hours before arrival. All equipment has been cleaned and disinfected.
- Campers must bring sufficient food and essential supplies to last the entire camping trip.
- Arrival times will be staggered to give you space in the car park to unload your car when you arrive.
- We will agree an arrival time window with you following booking confirmation and we will be on site to show you to your pitch.
- Access to the marsh is via a shared path. On the rare occasion that someone else is on the path please wait in the designated ‘wide area’ until the path is clear.
- All rubbish must be taken home after your stay. Unfortunately we cannot offer recycling facilities on site this year.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings at late notice if circumstances change regarding coronavirus transmission, locally or nationally. You will receive a full refund of any payments made.
- If you, or any of your household, display symptoms of coronavirus in the two weeks prior to your arrival please let us know. Your booking will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund of any payments made.
- If you are asked to self-isolate through track and trace prior to your booking please let us know. Your booking will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund of any payments made.
- If you are travelling from an area which has had local lock-down or restricted movement imposed please let us know. Your booking will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund of any payments made
We will keep a close eye on guideline updates and will follow procedures safely and responsibly.
Wild-tea sales are now available online. We look forward to resuming Farmers’ Markets once we feel it is safe and sensible to do so.